The WORKetc team has been working hard on delivering some highly anticipated features. Today, we would like to share some of our most popular new features.
Requested Features Delivered
Create better projects using templates anywhere
Our project templates now allow you to build your projects directly from the “Create New” menu. This also adds context awareness to new projects and more refined project duplication options.
Build quotes faster using quote duplication
Duplicate and reuse any existing quote or invoice. Modify or inherit specific information and recreate your line-items exactly how you need them in seconds.
New filters that make smart lists even smarter
You now can filter by the creator or assignee viewing a smart list. This means that your entire team to share a single smart list while only seeing results relevant to them.
Invoice Feature Updates
Our invoicing tools have received major updates. You can now:
- Use custom headers and footers on all templates
- Automatically link billable items to projects during invoice creation
- Use Google Fonts in your templates to better represent your brand
- Accept ACH/eCheck payments on Customer Portal via Authorize.net
- Pull in custom field data for line items (both directly linked or related to)
- Create custom email templates with separation for both quotes and invoices
New reports have been added to give you deeper business insights:
- Timesheets by Project for Employee break down hours worked for a specific employee across all projects and sub-projects
- Finances YTD Report an at-a-glance view of all invoices created and payments received during a calendar year
Incase You Missed It
- Link your Dropbox files to WORKetc
- Use OAuth 2.0 to link your Gmail or Office 365 accounts
- Capture company data on webforms.
- Track initial response times on Support Cases