WORK[etc]’s social media CRM integration with Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook is now live and available for all accounts.
See it in action with this 46 second video:
So really how we’ve approach this first phase is to concentrate on exactly how we can add value to your business. Right now. Take a read through these top scenarios from our beta team:
- Got a large contact database in WORK[etc]? I bet you probably have outdated information and unless you’re some kind of obsessive web-stalker you won’t have images of all your contacts.
- So, to get your contacts database up-to-date and actually see what some of your key customers look like, simply search and match that contact’s social profile.
- Once you have found a matching profile, just select what information you want to update your now social enterprise with.
- You have a web form on your web site so that potential customers can inquire about your product.
- But because you want to make it quick and easy for that lead to get in contact, you only require them to fill in the briefest of details. For example, name, company and location.
- Your WORK[etc] web form has automatically created a new contact in your database. Just click on the social network links to find a match to you new lead…
- And in a flash you have their job title, their company, a pretty face picture, access to their full CV at LinkedIn and whole host of other information. WORK[etc] will even create a new company record for that contact.
- You know that huge sales lead that you’ve been working on? The one that wanted to call you to call them back in 6 months? …WORK[etc] has just sent you a reminder that it is time to go hunting again.
- But before you pick up the phone to catch up with the lead, quickly click on their LinkedIn and Twitter badges.
- Instantly you can view their updates and find out everything important that has been going on in their world.
- You make that call and start off with .. “Hi Bob – great news on coming second in that industry prize…awesome! Now, how about we meet up so I can show you how our product is going to get you the number one spot next year”
- Seriously, how could a customer not decline that offer. You’ve surely got it in the bag!
Anyways – the feedback we have had from the beta launch has been tremendous and really it is just awesome to see people not only so excited about it, but actually getting real value.
So what do you need to do to get access? Nothing. We’ve already upgraded all accounts whilst you were sleeping.