Sneak Peek 3: WORK[etc] iOS mobile CRM Version 3 in action
We've talked about the features. We've shown you screenshots. Now it's time to show you what Version 3 of the WORK[etc] iOS app can really do. Video incoming!
After months of work, Version 3 of the WORK[etc] iOS CRM app is getting closer and closer to the beta testing phase. Check out the video above to see it in action.
In case you missed our earlier sneak peek post, here’s a quick rundown of what Version 3 brings to the table:
- Improved UI and more efficient navigation
- New and improved dashboard gives a quick overview of current projects and events
- Create and add leads, support tickets, and other objects with a swipe and a tap
- Faster loading and overall performance
- View and filter contact activity history
- Take, upload, and attach images to projects, expenses, and other objects
- Overhauled timesheet system with “Start / Stop” timer
- Activity view, nest tree view, and custom fields added to projects module
- Continue and create forum-style discussion threads while on the go
If you can’t wait to get your hands on the app, you better sign up for our Insiders program right now. Beta invites will be sent exclusively through Insiders once we finalize the testing period.
Again, there’s no final date yet — both for the beta phase and the app release — so keep an eye out on the WORK[etc] blog for more details.
Now that you’ve seen it in action, tell us in the comments what feature you’re looking forward to the most in the coming iOS and Android app updates.
Passionate about growing businesses? So am I. That’s why I started WORK[etc] and with 1200 customers (and growing) our team of 22 uses WORK[etc] to manage WORK[etc].