Earlier in the week we opened up the email drop box concept for public beta. What this means is that you can now interact with your WORK[etc] account, simply by sending an email.
For example, if you are out and about and think of an important task, simply fire up your smartphone and send WORK[etc] an email. WORK[etc] will receive that email, understand your request and go ahead and create the To-Do.
Some scenarios available in this pre-release:
- Create a To-Do for yourself and others
- Create a new event or meeting in the calendar, for multiple people
- Record an expense
- Create and invite people to participate in a new project
After we have a few weeks feedback on the drop box, we’ll be adding in the following scenarios:
- Create a new contact via email
- Create and update a sales lead via email
- Attach emails and documents to contacts via email
- Any other cool concept that are suggested.
Read more on how to get using the drop box. And as usual – please post any feedback on that forum
This is going to be a massive productivity improvement for everyone (me included!)