As soon as we’ve patched up one last little performance issues, we’ll be pushing the latest release out to 25 21 lucky accounts for beta testing.
I’m pretty confident there won’t be many issues with this release as we’ve been bashing it around internally for a while now. And I gotta say, it is pretty darn cool. So much so, that going back to the current version feels like a bad timewarp.
A huge part of this release is the new Discussion tool. Discussions allow you to:
- Chat with your team about any sales lead, project, task, support case or customer directly inside of WORK[etc].
- Formally request a response on a topic from a particular co-worker.
- Like posts, follow discussions and hide discussions that you’re not interested in.
How will it help me?
- Eliminate the endless torrent of emails you have to deal with. I estimate my work email has dropped by at least 50%.
- Access a simple list of posts and discussions to scan through at the start of each day to instantly see what has been happening throughout your business.
- Call out to someone you need a response from, rather than just assuming that person will see your group email and decide they should reply.
Read the help article to learn how to use it
Watch the video to see it in action:
Rich Text Editor, Auto-Complete Emails and More
And then we also have a huge update to the text editor as well as about another 100 CRM productivity enhancements and user experience tweaks. Here’s a walk through of what has been improved:
The only way to get in on this beta release is to be one of the first 25 21 accounts to Like, Tweet or PlusOne us below AND then put the first part of your account name into the comments below. Every mention we get just helps us out so much.
First come, first served…