Android App – get it now
Continuing our mobile device roll-out, the WORK[etc] Native Android App (beta) can now be downloaded from the Android Marketplace.
Simply search for WORK[etc] from the Marketplace App on your Android device, or see it here – WORK[etc] Android App.
This release includes Contacts, Calendars, Timesheets, ToDos, Projects and Support Cases. Once we’ve finished the iOS App, we’ll loop back and complete Leads, Expenses and Settings.
We’re actually only a few full days from completing the iPhone/iOS app, but I fear getting it approved by the Apple App Store could take weeks.
Oh – and if you download and install the Android App, please take 30 seconds to rate it in the store. Higher ratings mean more sales for us which means more resources to improve WORK[etc]. Everyone wins.
Please remember that the app is still in beta – please post any issues to the Mobile App forum so we can keep track.
Customer Support Jobs
Geoff and I are working toward replicating core fundamentals of the Zappos Customer Service ethos within WORK[etc]:
- Hire only the best customer support people we can find. I don’t want average, WORK[etc] isn’t an average product.
- Customer support as core business rather than an after-thought. I’m convinced a lot of cloud/software vendors only view support as a hassle. People that get the most from our software stay subscribed each month and crucially talk about us to their partners and customers.
- No call times, no sales goals, no scripts. For us that means answering the phone directly (we recently started answering own number), working with the customer until the issue is resolved, regardless of how long it might take us to do so.
So we’re looking for more WORK[etc] evangelists. We like working with people already using WORK[etc] – you already know the product and are already passionate about it. Get in contact.
You might have missed…
- View all employee activities for a particular company
- New advanced project dependency scenarios. For example, only start Project C when both Project A and Project B are completed:
- New training options. Get up and running with WORK[etc] in record time.
- Create a ToDo and attach it to a Sales Lead
Huge review response…
Earlier this month I wrote to all WORK[etc] customers and asked for some help to rate and review our G Suite integration. It was an enormous response and I’ve personally gone through and thanked everyone (I hope!) that participated. If you haven’t done so yet, rating our G Suite tool:
- helps us climb higher up the listing,
- which in turn helps us makes more sales
- which means I can go out and hire even more awesome people to work on WORK[etc].
Got a story to tell?
I’m starting to collate a new bunch of customer stories. In the past our customer’s stories have been featured in the G Suite Marketplace and in the media. It’s an almost effortless way of promoting your business to a new audience – we do all the work, you get (most of) the glory.
Please email support@ if you want to be a part. Our writer will be in touch with some questions…