We just told you about six great tools you may not have been aware WORK[etc] was capable of. Surprise, surprise – we’ve got seven more, and they’re time and effort savers on par with their highly impressive predecessors.
As we’ve said before, WORK[etc] is a pretty complex machine, and the more you know about what’s under the hood, the more spectacularly it can perform for you. Here are seven more fantastic tricks this system can do.
- Search Your Company, Not Just Your Website. Your current website may have a search engine, but we’re talking about one for your business. Every contact, project, document, customer note, sales lead and support enquiry is instantly searchable inside WORK[etc]. It’s the secretary with a photographic memory you never had.
- Go Local with Regionalization. WORK[etc] comes pre-regionalized for your location no matter where you are – the UK, the USA, Australia , Europe or Asia. You’ll be able to set local tax rules, timezones, date formats, currency symbols, and even business literacy differences. Those customizations will go on all of your data automatically.
- Get Real Time Reports. As soon as you enter data into the WORK[etc] system, you can use it to generate reports on the fly. See how this last project has affecting employee productivity, find out the real-time status of accounts and WIP, compare one project’s management with another’s. WORK[etc] has the answers.
- Keep Your Data Safe and Portable. At any time, you can download the entirety of your WORK[etc] data for your peace of mind onto a backup. You also don’t need to worry if you decide WORK[etc] isn’t for you – your data is always ready to go wherever you need it. With flexibility like that, though, we can’t imagine why you’d want to leave us.
- Create Document Folder Templates. Different clients need their information presented in different ways. With this tool, you can create a template structure for your documents and assign that template to all new folders. You’ll never have to spend time re-adjusting the setup for the next client again – it’s all ready to go.
- See Your Data However You Want. You can export any of your data in WORK[etc] as a cleanly formatted PDF or Word document, get data sets downloaded into an Excel file, or create detailed Gannt charts to better visualize your project, deliverables, roles and responsibilities.
- Integrate Data Into Other Programs. We know you’ve probably got a few programs established that you really like, and we wanted to make it easy for you to transfer data back and forth between WORK[etc] and them. Export your WORK[etc] data directly into Quickbooks, and many other *.csv supporting programs for easy transfer.
And with the release of version 2.5, we’ve introduced a few more time savers:
- You can now duplicate projects for quick set up. So, if your business uses a similar project structure each time you start a new job, setting that up each time is now a 10 second job. Participants in the project even recieve automatic alerts.
- Nest projects means tthat you can now quickly view all your sub projects from the single screen, and change the progress. Nice and simple.
More cool stuff coming soon…