A lot of CRM information gets shuttled around your business on a daily basis. New project information, timesheets, invoices, contracts . . . with all of the information, you would think you’d know what the smart steps are to take next to solidify your company’s position.
The problem is, none of this information is organized to help you draw conclusions. You don’t know which clients are the most profitable, or whether certain kinds of project management are more effective than others. Heck, you don’t even know exactly how much revenue you’re going to pull in this month.
WORK[etc] can help with that problem.
The WORK[etc] software keeps track of all of your business information and lets you generate real-time reports using whatever parameters you need to investigate. If you have a question about employee productivity, for example, WORK[etc] can create a report that shows you how much each employee has accomplished over the last month.
That’s information you can use to make smart decisions for your business’ growth.
Use WORK[etc] real time, company wide reporting to find out:
- How much money you’re expecting to invoice this month – or next month, or over the next six months. You pick the time frame, WORK[etc] will find the information.
- Whether your customers are profitable. If you have a low margin profit, just a few customer support inquiries could wipe out a year’s profit. Use WORK[etc] to identify those problem customers before they damage your profit.
- Whether your projects are getting done on time. If you don’t know how much time is being spent on each project, then you don’t know if that project is profitable. Track progress daily and take steps to eliminate problem projects.
- Which employees are pulling their weight. You can use WORK[etc] to find out which employees are the most productive, the most innovative, and the most capable by studying their productivity and project management.
- About problems with your product or service. Tracking customer service inquiries can help you identify issues with your products and services before they cost you new customers – and profits.
It’s rough for businesses right now, and every little piece of information that can improve your business is incredibly valuable. Use WORK[etc] to get the insight into your company you need to eliminate problems before they start and save your business from falling under.