After six successful years in the marketplace we’re now a few months into a major UI refresh, using the latest technologies so that we can build an even better product. The finish line is in sight, but there’s no “resting on our laurels” here, so we’re looking for an Angular.js developer to help take WORKetc to the next level. Read on below or check out our Seek posting.
WORKetc is looking for an exceptional front-end developer specializing in Angular.js framework to:
- Take ownership of and responsibility for the product’s user interface.
- Direct the back end development team on required API’s to enhance UI/UX.
- Work closely, often daily, with the product-focused, hands-on founder/CEO and help ensure we deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Refine and maintain the “design pattern” UI code libraries.
- Implement systems to measure and continuously optimise front end in-browser performance.
- Implement automated unit testing for front end experience.
- Stay continuously up-to-date with future Angular.js releases to research and advise product team on how to benefit from improvements.
- Advise management team on other strategies or opportunities to work more efficiently and build a better, faster, customer-centric product.
- Hands-on development of roadmap including overseeing discrete Electron-based packaged desktop apps and mobile apps.
- CRITICAL: Expert experience building complex UI for web applications using Angular.js framework as the foundation.
- Experience working with API end points and effectively communicating requirements to backend dev team.
- CRITICAL: Genuinely passionate about Angular.js—we’ve gone all-in with the framework and really want to work with someone excited about the potential as we are.
We’re a startup still but with six years of strong revenue growth behind us and hundreds of customers backing us. This means you have the job security and income potential of working at a large corporate, but without the daily grind and bureaucracy.
WORKetc helps small business owners and teams within large organisations take control and better manage their operations. We do this by combining tools like CRM, project management and billing into the one web application.
Because we make such a huge difference in the lives of our customers, they are passionate… sometimes even evangelical. And yes, I know every startup company says something like this, but follow these three steps to see for yourself:
- Go to www.google.com.
- Search for “WORKetc Review”.
- Click on any result, browse the actual, real-life customer reviews.
On top of all this love, WORKetc has achieved a lot already:
- Team of 19 across AUS, UK, USA, and Philippines.
- 65% of customers in USA, 20% Aus, 15% UK.
- Ranked #74 in Deloitte Asia Pacific Fast 500 Technology.
- Resold by major outlets such as Staples Online.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus opportunity to participate in share and options scheme (we are heading toward a public listing event in 2016).
- Amazing CBD office location, next to Sydney Westfield overlooking trees of Hyde Park.
- Key person in the company, working closely with product-focused CEO.
- Potential to travel internationally and work directly with other team members and/or represent the company at relevant events.
- Opportunity for rapid promotion as we grow or to move into other areas of interest.