Whenever I end up on Google Play (it almost always happens, some way or another), I always make it a point to check Google’s Featured Work Apps section, a curated collection of Google’s recommended mobile apps for optimizing your business processes and workflow.
It’s a one-stop shop of sorts for entrepreneurs who are always on the go and need to be able to work even when they’re away from their desks. Apps there are practically stamped with Google’s seal of approval, so imagine my delight to find our Android CRM app featured on that list.
The WORKetc Android CRM app (along with its sister iOS app) is the perfect mobile companion piece for WORKetc the web app. Far from being a gimped version, this native Android app lets you do almost everything you can do on the main WORKetc web app — plus a few extras possible only in the mobile app.
- The redesigned smart dashboard lets you focus on what’s important as soon as you fire up the app.
- Manage your sales leads from capture to close even when you’re on the go.
- Create, update, and manage complex projects and tasks.
- Always stay on top of your support ticket queue with the app’s intuitive support module.
- Continue collaborating with your team even when you’re out of the office with the discussions module.
- Never lose track of billables — just snap a picture of a receipt and attach it to a contact, project, or expense.
- Keep track of your timesheets and running timers via the Android notifications screen.
You can download the WORKetc Android CRM app for free on Google Play. The latest version of the app has been updated to be more tablet-friendly and now features a landscape mode for those who need some extra screen real estate. Use it with G Suite to really see your out-of-office productivity go through the roof.