Huge news. We now have the next beta release ready to go. We need 50 Xero users to sign up for it here.
The form will stay open until Friday or until we’ve got 50 registrations. Priority will of course, be given to current customers before the 100 or so customers currently pledged to sign up once Xero is released.
If you do miss out, try not to vent your frustration – I’m really confident that this beta will be bug-free and that the rollover to release will be inside of a fortnight.
Two really important notes about the beta:
- We run all bug reports and support for beta’s through a dedicated forum. This is so any common issues are quickly identified.
- It is going to work best if you choose either Xero or WORK[etc] to do your invoicing (and not constantly switch between the two).
Everyone who registers will receive an email once the beta is released late on Friday.
Tech Support Jobs
We’ve grown significantly since January 1st and as a result our ratio of support-people to users has dipped.
Not that anyone has noticed, but it is important to me that we’re always running way ahead of demand as far as support is concerned.
So the kind of person we’re looking for is:
- someone based on the East Coast of the USA or in a similar timezone
- a customer of WORK[etc] for at least a few months. We also try to hire or buy services from our customers wherever we can.
- someone whose business or experience is focussed around technology support and who understands just what its like to run a small business. It is this deep understanding of how a small business runs that makes the best WORK[etc] support people as we’re not just about software.
The stand-out reasons to work with us include:
- a work-from-home opportunity. Good-bye 2 hour daily commute and congested public transport!
- the option of either starting full time or part-time and easing into full time
- working with honeslty a great team.
- above average contracts including paid vacations and other benefits.
If you’ve been struggling in your own business working with us means no more “un-billable” hours spent on marketing or collecting money. Get paid immediately every month, for all your billable time, without sacrificing all the freedom that comes for working with yourself.
Just apply by enquiring through our support team.
Here is a sneak preview of the new dashboard we’re working on:
I’m scouting for ideas on possible dashboard widgets people find useful and also what everyone thinks of the design direction.Contribute here.